Ingus: Episode 5 Ingus: Episode 5

i love ingus but.

this new character design? its just not the same. he looks squashed and incomplete. he was great before so why stop a good thing. its still funny as all hell though. great work.

On The Moon (episode 4) On The Moon (episode 4)

DAMN YOU!

its good but its people like you that make the world stupider. im an aussie and ive only met 2 or so people in my life that say shit like fair dinkum and excessively use g'day in a weird accent. it just pisses me off!!!! but good cartoon. needs a little more depth.

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

too bad humor cant go to 100

priceless. hurry up and make a second one. this is right along side movies like ingus. maybe better.

All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!!

HURRAH FOR ME!

I SHOWED THAT INGUS BITCH... nah he's mad and so is the afd crew. Logo it'll be sad to see you go. *runs down street naked with a bucket of ice-cream* WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP!!!!!!!

MACception responds:

LOL! DUDE! COME BACK! I WANT SOME ICE CREAM!

Mmmm...chocolate brownie...wait...this ice cream's warm...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

-LP

Mutants: Episode 2 Mutants: Episode 2

MAd

Fenix u rock and if this is anything to say for your afd4 part then i cant wait. keep it up.

fenix responds:

thanks

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

oh yer

he deserves a kick in his pants if half ur half-assed animating is tru. good work. good style. graphics and animation part neads a bit of work tho. but its catching and insulting. I LOVE IT! keep up the good work and keep the internet safe from people like me!!!!!!

Clash of Fists Part 1 Clash of Fists Part 1

pretty good

ive written a review on part 2 that explains the preloader thing. its very simple and should help. please tell me if it does.
once again great sprite work!

Trixiaoyu responds:

lol, i know how to use preloaders now! haha! I cant believe that I was such a n00b back then!
But thanks!

Clash of Fists Part 2 Clash of Fists Part 2

its ok

and as for pre-loaders thats easy. if u cant make your own then download the newgrounds one. the link is on the submission page. open the .fla file click the first slide and copy it. then go to your animation and move everything 1frame to the right.
now u just click in the first empty frame of any layer right click and hit paste slide. WALAH! instant preloading goodness. i hopes this helps. =) keep up the good sprite work!

The Crazy Frog Song The Crazy Frog Song

DIEDIEIDIEIDIE

i hate that song. it is stolen the tune is beverly hills theme and the frog noise is off the internet from like 5yrs ago. i also hate you for liking the song
CHeers fukface! dont reproduce

*::..TheMO FoOL..::*

Skater Returns Skater Returns

WOOOOOOOOO!!! nice work

i know that it may only be a stick but the animation is still cool and very smooth. Reminds a lot the stick series made by felix. good work!